Looking for a job in Myanmar? VCS is well placed to help. We have elected not to specialize at this stage of Myanmar’s development and deliver candidates to all industry sectors.
As a leading recruitment specialist, we meet the challenge of recruiting, hiring and developing employees in a global economy.
We know the importance of looking beyond skills and experience. By applying proprietary tools and specialist talent management and recruitment expertise we pinpoint individual’s competencies and motivations – matching executive job seekers with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
One of the leading real estates companies is headhunting for a Property Manager to manage daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties and manage tenant relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Manage profit & loss, forecast and review operational costs, manage the third-party companies.
- To Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises
- To Attract tenants by announcing vacancies, getting referrals from current tenants, explaining the benefits of location and services and displaying units
- Responsible to establish a rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculate overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Business Administration or in any related field
- Proficient in the Japanese Language is a must and Good in English
- Have several experiences as Property Manager or in a similar role
- Possess proven managerial abilities and knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations
A specialized inbound travel and tour company that design felicitous tour within Myanmar is scouting looking for a creative and committed Travel Consultant to join a young, energetic, and dynamic team at one of the most innovative operators in Myanmar Tourism.
Duties and Responsibility
- To design itineraries and quotes (proposals for) inquiries: both individuals and agents.
- To ensure the highest standard and operation of the trip by carrying out timely inspection trips.
- To innovate new product ideas through research and creative thinking.
- To communicate and follow up with guests for feedback on improvement.
- To train junior members and new recruits for the team.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing or related field of study. Preferably with experience in the Myanmar tourism industry.
- Over 4 years of experience in the tourism industry with experience in designing bespoke itineraries, calculating quotes, operation management, proposal arrangement and working with travel agents. Preferably is aware has knowledge of sustainable tourism.
- Possesses a creative and innovative mindset with willingness to work in such an environment, is passionate about the tourism industry and is tech-savvy with mainly Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in all 4 skills of Burmese and English possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.