Looking for a job in Myanmar? VCS is well placed to help. We have elected not to specialize at this stage of Myanmar’s development and deliver candidates to all industry sectors.
As a leading recruitment specialist, we meet the challenge of recruiting, hiring and developing employees in a global economy.
We know the importance of looking beyond skills and experience. By applying proprietary tools and specialist talent management and recruitment expertise we pinpoint individual’s competencies and motivations – matching executive job seekers with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
One of the top financial institutions is seeking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for the overall quality assurance of the call center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise the performance of the call center in order to build up standard operating procedures and implement best practices
- To manage customer service agents by executing quality assurance program
- To evaluate contact center while providing insight solutions
- To communicate with the operation team for the overall performance progress
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience preferably in a contact center
- Ability to present solid analytical communication and reporting skills
- Must be fluent in both Burmese and English
One of the telecom companies is on the hunt for a Senior Government Communication Officer who will be responsible for the development and implementation of a strong community relations program with the government.
Duties and Requirements
- To identify the effects of legislation and rulemaking and the characteristics of target audiences and analyze the effective communications methods.
- To assist with the preparation of policy priorities and develop correspondence and materials outreach for elected officials.
- To apply analytical techniques in the collection and communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- To manage, develop, coordinate, organize, implement and evaluate wide range of public affair and governmental relations programs.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or Education. Master’s is preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional working experiences in the government background.
- Ability to make independent decisions that are generally guided by established procedures.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.