Looking for a job in Myanmar? VCS is well placed to help. We have elected not to specialize at this stage of Myanmar’s development and deliver candidates to all industry sectors.
As a leading recruitment specialist, we meet the challenge of recruiting, hiring and developing employees in a global economy.
We know the importance of looking beyond skills and experience. By applying proprietary tools and specialist talent management and recruitment expertise we pinpoint individual’s competencies and motivations – matching executive job seekers with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
A household name to many Burmese families and businesses, the group needs to hire an Operational Excellence Manager.
Job & Company Description:
This is such an existing great opportunity to be part of an international Food and Beverage brand. You are responsible to manage the Supply Chain function and to report Supply Chain Director.
- Any relevant degree
- Background in Lean Thinking & Six Sigma Tools, Belt certificate is preferable
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- You need to have 7 to 10 years’ experience in the Food and Beverage industry
- Responsible to participate in value improvement initiatives
- Able to support the achievement of the plant strategy (Leading & Managing CHANG, Facilitate CHANGE system, Project Management, Capability Development, Budget cost management)
A specialized inbound travel and tour company that design felicitous tour within Myanmar is scouting looking for a creative and committed Travel Consultant to join a young, energetic, and dynamic team at one of the most innovative operators in Myanmar Tourism.
Duties and Responsibility
- To design itineraries and quotes (proposals for) inquiries: both individuals and agents.
- To ensure the highest standard and operation of the trip by carrying out timely inspection trips.
- To innovate new product ideas through research and creative thinking.
- To communicate and follow up with guests for feedback on improvement.
- To train junior members and new recruits for the team.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing or related field of study. Preferably with experience in the Myanmar tourism industry.
- Over 4 years of experience in the tourism industry with experience in designing bespoke itineraries, calculating quotes, operation management, proposal arrangement and working with travel agents. Preferably is aware has knowledge of sustainable tourism.
- Possesses a creative and innovative mindset with willingness to work in such an environment, is passionate about the tourism industry and is tech-savvy with mainly Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in all 4 skills of Burmese and English possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.