Looking for a job in Myanmar? VCS is well placed to help. We have elected not to specialize at this stage of Myanmar’s development and deliver candidates to all industry sectors.
As a leading recruitment specialist, we meet the challenge of recruiting, hiring and developing employees in a global economy.
We know the importance of looking beyond skills and experience. By applying proprietary tools and specialist talent management and recruitment expertise we pinpoint individual’s competencies and motivations – matching executive job seekers with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
- Providing advice to the Chief Executive and the Executive Leadership Team across the range of the Department’s legal interests, risks and obligations
- Contributing a legality assurance perspective to the Department’s strategic and governance processes, particularly the executive decision-making process
- Partnering with the business and functional teams to support growth, implement business plans and facilitate key strategic projects
- Analyzing and advising on all legal and regulatory issues relating to commercial and contract law, risk management, intellectual property, leasing, licensing, corporate compliance, foreign investment, labor & employment, M&A, product liability, competition law, etc.
- Advising, drafting and reviewing various commercial contracts including sales, distribution, supply and marketing.
- Advising, training and implementing relevant compliance related policies e.g. competition law
- Assisting on projects where required
- Liaising and managing external legal counsel including managing the legal budget for litigation or other matters as required
Job Description of HR Director
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Human Resources Director Skills and Qualifications:
Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees