Looking for a job in Myanmar? VCS is well placed to help. We have elected not to specialize at this stage of Myanmar’s development and deliver candidates to all industry sectors.
As a leading recruitment specialist, we meet the challenge of recruiting, hiring and developing employees in a global economy.
We know the importance of looking beyond skills and experience. By applying proprietary tools and specialist talent management and recruitment expertise we pinpoint individual’s competencies and motivations – matching executive job seekers with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
- Work simultaneously on min 3+ projects based on current client workload
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other Media, including infographics.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Working as part of a team with other designers, illustrators, photographers, web developers, marketing specialists and so on.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting the rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graphic Design Skills
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Layout Skills
- Creative Services
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Handles Rejection
- Have full P/L responsibility
- Oversee and develop the Beauty Skincare business in Myanmar, ensure the operations align with brand standards and business objectives
- Develop and Lead sales team to develop sales channels in traditional trades, modern trade and retails to reach retail universe, revenue and profit.
- Formulate and implement sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Improve Brand awareness and market shares
- Developed Marketing strategies and plan to promote product brands, customer engagement and sales achievements.
- Complete Go-To-Market process and successfully launched at due time at the right manner.
- Monitor business performance and assist refinement of the business mode.
- Manage operations including purchase plan, supply chain, finance, accounting and HR.
- Streamline the business process and system to improve speed to market and to increase more productivity.
- Ensure On time collections of payments from all sales channel.
- Responsible for inventory management, avoiding aged inventory and damages.
- Have Fully responsibility on Smooth Operation of all Sections.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing. Master degree is a plus.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience within the Beauty industry, preferably in Cosmetics and Skincare products. Solid experiences in distribution and retail management are a MUST.
- Have at least 3 years of experiences in managing both sales, marketing, and operation teams. Experiences working in IndoChina will be a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English or Thai is a must
- Ability to learn to understand market trends
- consumer needs and competitive landscape
- Energetic, presentable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership
- Good at Problem Solving
- Professional Management
- Multitasking and Time management
- Presentation skill
- To promote the import/export business in Living related and Chemical Department
- To establish a relationship with our customer's incorporation with the head office in Tokyo and Singapore
- Any other special assignment, as-hoc functions assigned by the management
- University graduate with good English skill
Working hours - 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- Assist Credit Officers in the managing of the credit approval workflow and ensuring that the Credit Propositions presented by the Business are complete with the relevant mandatory documents and are effectively processed in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist Credit Officers in checking and verifying information and data provided by the Business in their Credit Propositions.
- Assist in preparing regular and any ad-hoc reports and returns for management.
- Assist Collections Officers within the Credit Function in implementing Strategies and controls to maximize collections and in proactively managing accounts showing signs of quality deterioration to avoid losses.
- Assist Credit Officers in managing their respective portfolios to avoid accounts falling behind annual reviews; past due reviews are not expected to exceed 5% of the Bank's total performing portfolio.
- Assist the Credit Function in translating a variety of documents including those in Credit Files from Burmese to English language and vice versa.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Head of Credit from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Banking, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Good command both English and Burmese
- Prior experience in a multinational and culturally diverse environment is an added advantage
- At least two years in the role in banking/business in the private sector.
• Monitor compliance to HIA signed with all MT accounts
• Develop and execute the approved promotion calendar for MT
• Execute the agreed PICOS in each store across the country
• Train frontline team to execute as per RED standards
• Sign JBP with top 3 accounts in MT channel and review the same on a monthly basis
• Tracking of DME spends, volumes and NSR against ABP
• Planning and forecasting for key packs, after aligning with customers and sharing these forecasts to supply chain team
• Identify gaps & growth opportunities on the basis of scan data received from accounts
• Monthly business reviews and engagement with all MT accounts
• External- Customer, vendors and agencies – negotiations and briefing
• Internal – Supply chain, finance, logistics teams
• Scan data analysis to identify growth and market share opportunities
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
• Negotiations within financial parameters and then escalated to •Director. Customer strategy and channel strategy.
• New processes e.g. ordering and payment
• Train, coach and evaluate the performance of Key Account Supervisors
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
• Objective Analytical Thinking
• Works effectively with others and influences others
• Takes Initiative to deliver results
• Lives the values
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
• 6 – 8 years
• University/Bachelor’s degree [Any Graduate]
• Multicultural different customers; Good at English [Both at Written & Spoken]
• Operating in sales depots, and travel to locations outside Yangon
• 50% within Myanmar
Main roles and responsibilities
- Plan, organize, direct, and control business operations and leasing programs.
- Manage and develop workforce activities, through approaching new clients and generating new sales channels.
- Select and open new markets, develop and implement customer relationships and mutual deals with prospective individuals.
- Establish sales quotas for each sales representative and provide continuous feedback in order to manage to overall sales goals
- Measure and report sales metrics; monitor actuals-to-plan.
- Define, recommend and control sales objectives; develop, in conjunction with department managers, short- and long-term plans and proposals with supporting budget requests and financial estimates for each sales area.
- Participate in all sales and operation meetings to approve and reach consensus on the company rolling horizon business plan and to prepare long term, special offers & seasonal programs within company budget and strategy
- Capability to be able to manage and lead the nationwide 200 sales team members to achieve the operational and revenue performance goals of assigned locations.
- Fluent both in English and Myanmar language proficiency.
- Excellent in Sales management ( Prefer someone who has more than 5 years of senior sales management )
- Strong in Leadership skill
- Willing to travel around
- Help management of operations, including scheduling and team deployment.
- Software and administrative management, Ensuring clients are up to date.
- Working closely with Sales, Customer Relationship Management and operation teams.
- Answering all email and telephone enquiries.
- Language-fluent in both spoken and written in Myanmar and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Microsoft Excel proficiency in mandatory.
- Handling pressure and multitasking.
- Excellent mental arithmetic.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Good spatial awareness and sense of direction.
- Good geographical knowledge of Yangon
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Ability to touch type.
- Assist account managers in their day to day activities
- Search for suitable candidates through different methods
- Assist in the interviewing of relevant candidates to open positions
- Assist in the selection process and giving feedback to the candidates
- Managing applications for advertised positions and getting back to suitable applicant
- Attending networking events and helping promote the company
- Educated to a degree level in business/HR or a related field
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English and Burmese
- Excellent organisational skills
- Establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with regulators for the Bank.
- Develop and deliver reporting and management information
- Provide information to the regulators and ensure appropriate records are maintained and provided to bank senior management
- Have understanding of the local regulatory requirements impacting the all areas of the Bank.
- Drafting correspondences with regulators on behalf of the bank.
- Identify the gaps related with communication between regulator and the Bank
- Prepare Monthly Report to summit BOD
- Supporting Bank colleagues in the preparation of submission packs for the regulators
- Attend meetings and offer advice as required.
- Submit work reports to Head of Legal and Compliance / Head of Regulatory Compliance
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and/or amendment of the policies.
- Any other tasks/duties as required by the Head of Legal and Compliance / Head of Regulatory Compliance
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Law or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in regulatory reporting
- Experience working in central bank would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations
- Attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively
- Strong skills in MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skill
- Proficient (both written and verbal) in English and Myanmar.
Over 3 year’s of relevant work experience in Human Resources domain. Strong understanding of Myanmar Labour Law and Taxes. Agile and flexible to build HR processes in a fast changing and fast growing environment.
Among other activities, the individual will:
- Monthly payroll calculation
- Weekly reporting
- Develop and roll out a training department
- Maintain employee data
- Maintain Org Chart
- Execute central and monitor decentral recruitment
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Fluent communication in English and Burmese
- Extraordinary attention to detail and quality of work
- Flexibility and agility in balancing multiple projects
- Integrity, reliability, initiative, and responsiveness to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and within teams
- Exceptional organization skills
- Disciplined work ethic and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required