Looking for a job in Myanmar? VCS is well placed to help. We have elected not to specialize at this stage of Myanmar’s development and deliver candidates to all industry sectors.
As a leading recruitment specialist, we meet the challenge of recruiting, hiring and developing employees in a global economy.
We know the importance of looking beyond skills and experience. By applying proprietary tools and specialist talent management and recruitment expertise we pinpoint individual’s competencies and motivations – matching executive job seekers with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
A leading local agriculture company is looking for a Director of Finance to modernize their financial operation function. Working alongside a business’s CEO, the Finance Director will not only be an exceptional accountant and hands-on with company finances but will also be commercially aware, advising on the best path of growth for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This role has overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and is expected to analyse figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff, often having to work with various departments to help them plan and manage their own budgets.
- Coordinate corporate finance and managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, and taxation.
Skills & Requirements
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- Exceptional communication skills at all level.
- ERP implementation experience.
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies.
A global MNC is looking for an Internal Audit Manager who will be responsible to evaluate processes and make a determination of gaps, identify solutions and implement the solutions. The individual should have demonstrated leadership in the area of expertise and be able to execute those solutions by collaborating with team members.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, errors and risks.
- Develop the institution's annual plan.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work-papers, finding, and associated reports timely ; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
Skill And Requirement
- CPA is strongly desired.
- Experience working with privately-held clients is a plus.
- Experience at a public accounting firm, preferably a CPA firm, public accounting experience must be recent.
- Be incredibly organized and be able to prioritize their workload, as well as be resilient and calm under pressure.
- Have to work closely with and present valuable data to other teams, managers, and stakeholders.