Social and Community Development Manager
One of the leading FMCG companies is looking for a Social and Community Development Manager to join their winning team
Duties and Responsibilities
- To expend and improve community services and involve renovations to existing facilities
- To liaising with interested groups and individuals to set up new services
- To manages community/economic development activities and initiatives for a designated market area
- Ability to understand the issues affecting deprived areas and devising ways for counteracting the evident social decline
Skill and Requirement
- Must have bachelor’s degree in International relations, Social Study and other related fields of study
- Must have a minimum of 5years of experience in Corporate and Community Development.
- Must have experience in effective working relationship with all levels of management
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently and applies knowledge of procedures to fulfill essential job duties.
- $Attractive + Other Allowances