Fire Safety and Security Manager
One of the leading real estate companies is on the hunt for a fire safety and security manager to join their winning team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To organize routine fire safety inspections while covering the assessment of fire hazards.
- To enforce safety codes and regulations and guidelines within a particular organization
- To investigate Fire related incidents and prepare reports and recommendations to minimize the risk of personal injury, fire and damage to property.
- To conjunct with the Emergency Planning officer liaise with external fire and safety organizations
Skill and Requirement
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or degree in environmental safety, science or any other related discipline
- Must have in-depth knowledge of relevant fire safety codes and regulations
- Must have relevant fire investigation certification
- Excellent communication with both English and Burmese languages
- $Up to 2,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances