Senior Web Developer , Yangon
- Work simultaneously on min 3+ projects based on current client workload
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other Media, including infographics.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Working as part of a team with other designers, illustrators, photographers, web developers, marketing specialists and so on.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting the rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graphic Design Skills
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Layout Skills
- Creative Services
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Handles Rejection
- $Up to 1300000MMK