Senior UI/UX Designer, Yangon
Job Responsibilities/ Duties
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients informed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Fluent in responsive design, web, mobile and tablet UI/UX.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Xd or Sketchup.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- $Up to 1300000MMK