One of the oil and gas industries is on the hunt for a Treasury Supervisor to maintain stewardship of overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mainly in-charge of debt covenant compliance, cash flow forecasting and management, and approval of cash funding requests of the group of companies.
- Ensure and maintain procedures to mitigate the risk of any potential error including financial risk hedging.
- Supervise and maintain process of cash flow allocation in related on funding sector and cash flow requirements submission.
- Liaise and coordinate across departments to communicate current and forecasted financial information.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. Prefer ACCA and CPA qualifications.
- Over 5 years of working experiences in handling treasury transactions matter related to cash flow, cash management and bank account management. Prefer background in oil and gas industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build positive rapport with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English for communication with the management.
- $Up to USD 2000 + Other Allowances.