One of the leading distribution companies is headhunting for a Country Manager to manage the company’s brand and operations.
Duty and responsibilities
- To responsible for managing sales targets, staff, and marketing activities, managing a budget at the same time calculate P&L and oversee daily operations.
- To build up the best networking with existing customers and sourcing new events/projects to expand the business.
- To brainstorm new ideas to increase brand awareness as well as follow up with the rules of the visual merchandising of the products.
- To manage and oversee the shop’s maintenance, inventory management, and recruitment process to reduce the employees’ turnover rate.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Sale and Marketing or related field of study.
- Over 5 years of experience with business management and sale & marketing. Preferably candidates with strong sales and marketing experiences in the managerial roles who come from beauty supply industries.
- Analytical, leadership, negotiation, management skills and is detail-oriented.
- Fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills.
- $Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances