IP Network Engineer
A telecommunication company is hiring an IP Network Engineer for the service performance management department to contribute to operation divisions.
Duties and responsibilities
- To Escalate problems quickly with thorough troubleshooting of all IP network issues.
- To Operate and maintain the IP network delivering IP data
- To Aid with customer, services and technical troubleshooting processes.
- To Monitor KPI and traffic, achieve necessary analysis to improve network quality.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, and related field are preferred.
- Must have related working experience and need to have IP network knowledge.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and willing to learn.
- Fluent in English
- $Attractive Salary + Other Allowances