One of the leading micro finance companies is looking for operation manager to manage and handle overall process and procedures of operation in the aspect of development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with board directors and managers to give insightful advice on all operational matters and problems.
- Is responsible in creating, planning and updating the existing (new) business plan and strategies.
- Provide any necessary training (including on-job training) to all related officers regarding in enhancing the existing services when introducing to customers.
- Strategically set-up solution methods to minimize any possible customers’ complaints.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any other related studied fields
- Over 3 years of working experiences in Micro finance or Financial Industry
- Must have and analytical (financial and business) and an excellent communication skill
- Able to communicate both in Burmese and English
- $2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances