One of the leading real estate companies is on the hunt for a Center Manager to join their winning team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and develop clear understanding about turnover for shopping mall tenants.
- To handle all conflicts and dispute situations amongst tenants, customers, mall visitors with help of security and customer service strategy
- To manage mall budget, analyze and report financial data, and work to maximize profits
- To identify and inform management of any health & safety risk related to the Mall building that may affect employees and the general public
- To maintain a strong working relationship with multiple departments and all-important Municipal Emergency services
Skill and Requirement
- Must have bachelor’s degree or Business Administration degree is a plus
- Must have minimum experience 3 years of professional work experience with proven track-record of managing a team
- Must have conflict handling skills and manage in budgets and expenditure is essential
- Must have fluent in Burmese and English with excellent communication skills
- $Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances