Chief Financial Officer
One of the leading manufacturing industries is now looking for Chief Financial Officer to oversee the whole finance team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic leading and managing the process of finance and accounting department
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management Team in order to give any necessary advices and possible out-comes based on long-term business plans including financial planning
- Evaluating processes to improve the performance of operations and departmental programs
- Communicate to investor and others the company’s progress with regards to the achievement of the strategic goals set both short and long term.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or in any related field of study. Highly preferable if MBA or CPA holder
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the finance industry with experience of managing
- Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving skills, is detail oriented and tech-savvy.
- Fluent in English and possess great communication skills.
- $Up to 7,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits