Sales Training Manager
A leading manufacturing organization is hunting a Sales Training Manager to work together with the sales and marketing team to train, hire and recruit highly effective salespeople by the expectation to collect data regarding training processes and their performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources to the sales team.
- Delivery and facilitating training and its continuous improvement/alignment with the Sales departments.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to create and implement job aids and training materials.
- Actively and continuously learn and stay informed about product capabilities, roles, and new systems and processes.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 to 4 years of management experience as a sales or training manager, preferably within FMCG and F&B industries.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the training trends, coaching, training management, good presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication in both Myanmar and English.
- $Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances