Senior Finance Manager
Our client from a real estate and property development industry is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to manage and oversee the company's financial results, in addition, to implement and maintain the organization's compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure reliable company financial reporting, including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- To evaluate company financial performance and advise management on relevant risks or potential conflicts
- To create and maintain robust financial systems, operations, and financial controls to ensure the integrity and reliability of financial data and information
- To prepare budgets and interrelate within the organization and group
Skills and Requirements
- At least a bachelor’s degree in finance or professional accounting qualifications or MBA is preferable.
- Minimum experience of 8 to 10 years in Real Estate Business or any related field.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills with a proven track record
- Fluent in English and have strong communication skills. Prefer expatriates.
- $UP to US $5000 + Other Allowances