Human Resource Operation Manager
A Myanmar's Insurance company is hiring a qualified HR Operation Manager to oversee and manage all operations of the HR department and providing support to the company’s employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To design and carry out the implementation of the company’s HR policies, structure, and process within the company.
- To create a healthy working environment and organizational culture.
- To assist with the management of all budgets in line with financial procedures and manage the HR budget economically.
- To ensure all the development related with personnel runs smoothly while setting up a training plan for all staff.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or a relevant field of study.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in operation management in the HR field, preferably in banking.
- Possess problem-solving, negotiation, management skills and the ability to build a good relationship with employees
- Fluent in English and possess great communication skills.
- To implement and develop guideline and management of the company’s HR policies and regulation and structure
- $Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances