Horeca General Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support operational strategy and innovation to drive business goals for revenue, operational performance, and profitability.
- Manage, coach, develop team of Operations teams.
- Manage multiple priorities in a face-paced environment with effective communication and thorough follow through.
- Establishes sound process improvement initiatives that drive year over year improvement
- Supervise and develop the key account and sales support team.
- To Assist key account sales team to plan their sales activities
- Gather market information and responsible for sales target
Skill And Requirements
- Degree in Hospitality Management, or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years Sales & Marketing experience handling Food Service accounts
- specific to HORECA customers in the region.
- Strong Food Service contacts
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in developing markets and achieving business