VSAT Senior Engineer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, configuration and operation of our VSAT network infrastructure
- Responsibilities include utilizing new technologies, features, and equipment designs.
- Support and troubleshoot escalated issues with regards to the iDirect system for operations
- Understanding of real world applications and end user needs and requirements
- Collaborate with Design Engineering and Architecture teams to ensure streamlined intergration and implementation of end- to-end testing principal
- Working within a team to ensure products and services continue to meet customer expectations.
- Document and comply with recordkeeping prodcedure.
- To provide Tier-3 support for issues that are escalated from Tier2, engaging with the NOC or at the times directly with customer.
Skill And Requirement
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or Technology Diploma from a recognized institution or equivalent
- Support Satellite IP network operations for iDirect Velocity customers, including Satellite RF, iDirect Pulse/Velocity product, Hub, Terminals
- Hand to hand experience with SCPC And TDMA technologies
- Knowledge in IP networking, routing, protocols and equipment like TCP/IP, BGP, Cisco router, switch,
- Experience with API testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and relationship management expertise
- Good Communication and people skills
- Good spoken and written level of English