Senior Logistic & Warehouse Operation Manager
Are you an excellent planner who’s enthusiastic about supervising? Then our client’s company, which specializes in logistics services, is the one for you and you will be a vital part of the supply chain process while managing people, processes, and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies and to manage inventory as well as warehouse and other logistics processes.
- To have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met while performing metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- To develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost as well as keeping track of the inventory lists.
- To motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
Skills and Requirements
- A University degree in business administration, management, logistics or a similar field, preferably a Master’s degree.
- Exceptional leadership, time, task and resource management skills with strong problem solving, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
- Over 10 years of proven working experience in related fields.
- Fluent in English with excellent technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to database management and spreadsheets and possess great knowledge of legal requirements
- $3,000,000 MMK + other allowances