Fire & Rescue Manager
One of the Beverage companies is on the hunt for a Fire & Rescue Manager to join their growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protective service works involving fire suppression, rescue, basic life support, salvage, and fire prevention.
- To conduct fire prevention inspections and related work;
- To assist in fire investigation activities and conduct the training
- To write policies, rules, instructions and written material pertaining for fire and rescue operations
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Solid knowledge of tactical uses of firefighting apparatus and equipment.
- Some knowledge of standard office equipment which includes computers and applicable software,
- Able to communicate both in Burmese and English
- $Up to 800,000 MMK + Other Allowances