Site ManagerAn international construction company is urgently looking for a Site Manager who has experienced in construction or mixed development projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead daily on-site coordination meeting with site leads identifying safety and site coordination among on-site trades.
- To report daily on all onsite execution phases related to construction and implementation of material handling automation systems.
- To plan, direct, and monitor implementation of tasks according to the project schedule.
Skills and Requirement
- An Engineering (Civil) or equivalent degree holder.
- Previous onsite experiences on high-rise building projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of material handling industry experience. Construction experience a plus
- Strong organization, collaborative skills and problem-solving skills