Quantity Survey Manager
Our client from an international construction company is recruiting a Quantity Survey Manager who is experienced in working with multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle and control site measurement, CVR reporting, drawings and documents
- To calculate valuations and variations, RFI, CVI and costing efficiently.
- To prepare and manage subcontractor packages, tenders and procurement while also making amendments were necessary.
Skills and Requirement
- An Engineering (Civil) or equivalent degree holder.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in construction industry.
- Previous onsite experience on projects over 300 million USD and also 10+ stories of high-rise building projects.
- Possess excellent understanding and proven analytical skills to track, manage and save costs efficiently.
- Preferable if expat/repatriate who are residing in Myanmar.