Account Payable Senior Manager
One of the top telecommunication company is looking for an Account Payable Senior Manager to manage the company’s accounting functions and maintain the account payable to ensure perfect accuracy and keep closing financial record.
Duties and responsibilities
- To manage, develop, implement and maintain the company’s account payable which includes merchant relations, tax related matters and ERP systems, ensure that the function is adhering to company guideline and policy.
- To manage the general ledger’s monthly financial records, posting of the information and ensuring the accuracy of information.
- To collaborate with operations department, the company, CPA and external accountants for business requirements.
- To prepare budgets for approval and monitors the spending of the company to ensure it adhere to the budget.
Skill and requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field of study.
- Over 6 years of experience in accounting sector with knowledge or involvement Tax regulations, practical accounting, telecommunication service and operation knowledge.
- Possess excellent analytical skills, judgement capabilities, detail oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English and possess great communication skills.
- $2,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances