One of the leading financial service companies is requesting for an Accountant to handle the company’s daily accounting task and assist the senior accountant with the management of the company’s finances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage all invoices and settlement with merchants.
- To prepare payment schedules, cash reconciliation and conduct analysis on day to day accounting related matters.
- Is responsible for understanding and improving on accounting concepts, auditing terms and tech-savvy with related accounting software.
- To assist senior accountant with daily accounting related matters and accuracy checks for financial reports.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or relevant field of studies.
- Over 3 years of experience with accounting with experience in handling a large volume of task.
- Must have exceptional analytical, planning, time management skills, detail oriented and is able to excel in a fast pace environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in English, possess excellent communication skills and a positive learning attitude.
- $1,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances