Assistant Audit Manager (3 Vacancies)
One of the leading telecommunication company is requesting for an Assistant Audit Manager to manage internal audit duties in accordance to the internal audit plan and will be responsible for the accuracy and results provided in the report.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist with the Audit Manager to develop audit programs / systems, risk management, process flows, control point analyses and audit documentation.
- To review financial records, perform audit testing and evaluate results to ensure all records and information are accurate.
- Is responsible for the assisting and being involved with all internal auditing process.
- To prepare internal audit reports, results and recommendations for improvements to the manager for reviewing.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and related field of studies. Accounting qualifications such as LCCI, ACCA, CPA, BCom is preferred.
- Over 4 years of experience with accounting sector, specialized in auditing.
- Possesses analytical, problem solving, accounting skill specialized in auditing, is detail orients and tech-savvy with exposure to accounting software.
- Fluent in the English Language with excellent writing and communication skills.
- $1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances