Assistant Commercial Finance Manager
A multi-national company is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to fulfill commercial financial task for sales and marketing team and supports the finance director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To control internal finances and prepare financial analysis report timely.
- To achieve an insight on brand, channel profitability, sales and financial analysis to perceive potential financial opportunities and risk according to the financial impact.
- To partner with sales and marketing team to make decision that ensures effective commercial business process.
- To develop and involve in assisting the company’s financial model, budgeting and forecasting process.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, sales and marketing or related field of studies.
- More than 5 years of combined experience in finance field in international companies. Repatriates are more desirable.
- Possesses great analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Fluent in English and possesses great communication skills.
- $2,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances