Assistant Corporate Finance Manager
A multi-national company is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to fulfill corporate financial task and supports the finance director accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and involve in assisting the company’s financial model, budgeting and forecasting process.
- To manage overall accounting, tax and the accuracy and compliance of monthly and annual reports
- To prepare ad hoc expense analysis report regarding the departments, the channel and location.
- To attain an understanding of the industry trends and benchmarks to highlight opportunities and risk.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study.
- More than 5 years of experience at finance role in preferably in international companies. Repatriates are more desirable.
- High standards of business ethics, great analytical skills and detail orientated.
- Fluent in English and professional level of communication skill.
- $2,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances