Assistant Finance Manager
Our client from the real estate industry is hunting for an Assistant Finance Manager to distribute the financial resources of the company and support management, analytical and financial recommendations to enable the company to make better business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions and prepare balance sheets
- To track and reconcile bank statements and process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners
- To maintain the company’s financial health and to support day-to-day transactions including expenses and payroll.
- To plan a budget and report to management and stakeholders
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or in any related field.
- At least 4 or 5 years of experience in the finance field and preferably in the real estate industry.
- Possess a strategic approach to deal with outside competitions and significant computer knowledge
- Fluent in English and have an excellent communication skill
- $Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances