Assistant Legal Manager
An alcoholic beverage company is on the hunt for an Assistant Legal Manager to assist and support their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the company implies with the government rules and to keep up to date with the new changing laws and regulations.
- To have a good relation and communication with legal authorities/courts when issues occur.
- To deal with contracts and keep legal documents of all sorts safe
- To ensure all legal processes are delivered and submitted in a timely manner
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B), Diploma in Business Law (D.B.L), Diploma in Management and Administration (D.M.A) and Diploma in Intellectual Property Law (D.I.P.L) is necessary.
- Up to 5 years of professional experience in managing criminal and civil cases in courts.
- Excellent communication in both Burmese and English.
- Strong relationship management, analytical, presentation and negotiation skills.
- $Up to 1,500,000 MMK