Assistant QA/QC ManagerOur client from an international construction company is recruiting an Assistant QA/QC Manager who has experienced in working with multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To analyze and provide input regarding quality of raw materials, purchased parts, and other items required for the projects.
- To receive and review ECIs, PCR, and ISIR and maintain status.
- To analyze processes for improvements, failure modes, stability, and capability.
- To assist QA/QC manager whenever needed and be willing to perform ad hoc duties.
Skills and Requirement
- A holder of B.E (Civil) or equivalent degree.
- Previous onsite experiences on 10+ stories of high-rise building projects.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in construction industry.
- Have passion and the ability to work under pressure.
- $Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances