Assistant Underwriting Manager (Credit Department - Trade Finance)
One of the financial institutes is requesting an assistant trade underwriting manager to manage the application of trade finance, prevent risk and ensure all processes follow compliance procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- To analyze the trade finance application, appraise all applications and go through credit underwriting to prevent risk and recommend improvements.
- To ensure all trade documents are accurate and follow the compliance procedures.
- To support with all task and process that involves trade finance transactions.
- Is responsible for efficient and effective operation in the department.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and finance or related field of studies.
- Over 3 years of experience in trade finance operations and knowledge about trade finance products.
- Possesses excellent analytical, accounting, problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and is tech-savvy.
- Intermediate proficiency in English and possesses good communication skills.
- $Up to 1,200,000 MMK + Other Allowances