Branch Support Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
- Leads and effectively executes the business plans for the overall customer experience for bank’s customers, and designs distinctive value creating agendas to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer focused experience
- Provides full support to Branches in their daily customer service and effectively resolves any problems arising from interactions with internal stakeholders or external customers
- Minimizes and reduces customer-waiting time while ensuring the maintenance of accuracy in service transaction
- Establishes robust quality management guidelines to achieve a high quality of customer support in the delivery of a distinct and personalized customer experience
- Actively monitors and maintains high levels of customer satisfaction through the continuous reinforcement and improvement of service standards, namely the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Oversees resource allocation and daily operations of inbound or outbound customer service contact-centre environments to ensure optimum utilization of staff to enhance productivity while delivering 24/7 ready assistance and excellent customer service
- Identifies and executes against opportunities to optimize operational metrics such as customer wait time and transaction processing through creative scheduling analysis
- Participates, as required, in various cross-functional groups on topics such as audit and compliance and information security to minimize operational risk.
Skills And Requirements
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Finance / Accountancy /Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in managing customer service or customer experience is required for this position.
- Experience working in Customer Service Center of banking / financial services would be an added advantage.
- Proven record in managing customer experience and Net Promoter Scores (NPS).