Are you known as a knowledgeable person to give solid advice in your field of expertise in order to solve complicated business issues? Then apply for this consultant position, to work with a business advisory company, where you’d be responsible for analysing a situation and providing a fresh perspective while identifying the cause of problems and presenting your solutions in a comprehensive and detailed manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake short-term and long-term projects to address a variety of issues and needs and to organise and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients.
- To meet with assigned clients when necessary and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation and to collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods
- To conduct situational and data analysis to identify and understand a problem or issue.
- To formulate plans to implement recommendations and overcome objections and to evaluate the situation periodically and to make adjustments when needed.
- To present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
Skills and Requirements
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage.
- 5 years of proven experience as a business consultant or equivalent.
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR, etc and familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP, etc.) and databases.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and problem-solving skills with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- $3,000,000 MMK + other allowances