The leading travel and tour company is requesting for a Chief Accountant to manage all process of the company’s group profile and be involve with the full set accounting and finance reporting.
Duties and responsibilities
- To oversee the full set accounting and financial reporting process ensuring that all records are accurate and according to IFRS.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly closing report, financial information and consolidated group financial report.
- To manage and control the internal accounting system and polices to ensure efficient and effective process.
- To responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations to ensure deadlines are met and tasks are accomplished according to the organization mission and goals.
Skills and requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and finance or related field of study. Preferably with ACCA or CPA qualifications.
- Over 4 years of experience in a manager position for finance and accounting or related field.
- Possesses excellent analytical, strategic planning skills, detail oriented and is tech-savvy with accounting software.
- Experienced with audit, costing, income tax and CT in a local company.
- Experience in tourism and travel agencies are a must.
- $2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances