Chief Finance Officer
One of the financial institutes is looking for a Chief Finance Officer whom will be responsible for the all the Bank’s fiscal operating results utilizing generally accepted accounting principles, such as cost accounting, budgets, and regulatory agency and government reports ensuring the safeguard of Bank assets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Counsels senior management on fiscal control and profitability; prepares, presents and interprets financial reports to senior management; adheres to tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Bank.
- Responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational for the Group
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/President and members of the executive management team
- Directs accounting department activities; provides leadership, training and supervision within the department; provides a high level of customer relations and service; and ensures compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
Skills and requirements
- Experience of around 15 years with at least 5 years at head of department (senior management) level in the banking sector. An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable
- Competencies in IFRS provisions & compliance, Strategic & financial planning, budgeting and monitoring thereof.
- Decision maker, Problem solver, Analytical ability & good numeric skills including use of automated solutions
- Fluent English and possesses good communication skills.
- Open to both local and expats.
- $Attractive Salary + Other Allowances