Chief Finance Officer
A foreign financial service group, concentrating on microfinance is searching for a Chief Finance Officer to monitor and manage overall business financial performance.
Job & Company Description:
The group requires a visionary finance leader, to take the company to the next level in Myanmar. This role requires the candidate to manage the overall financial process of the company, leading and managing both the finance and accounting teams, manage internal control, handling external relations, financial forecasting and budget planning, and liquidity/risk management.
- Masters in Banking & Finance or Bachelor’s degree with Accounting, finance or any related field.
- CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 7 years’ experience in accounting and financial management, mainly in financial services and/or banking
- Over 3 years of working experience at the managerial level in the microfinance sector
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Possess great negotiation skills, a high level of integrity and accounting principles
- $Up to 5,000,000 MMK and other allowances