Chief Operating Officer
One of the financial institutes is requesting for Chief Operating Officer to manage the company’s HR, Legal and compliance department’s operations and manage the branches of the company on its operation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Directs, administers, and coordinates the activities of operations in support of policies, goals, culture, core values and objectives established by the management team, and the Board of Directors.
- Ensures that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with Myanmar regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Maintains a sound plan of corporate organization, establishing policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Supervises Branch managers, all operations staff and exerts effective team building.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Branch Operations.
Skills and requirement
- Minimum of 7+ years progressively responsible Banking or Operations work experience, with a minimum of 5+ years in an executive leadership capacity.
- Determine workforce management strategies that will support operational strategies and then ensure that these workforce strategies are implemented
- Possesses Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, creative, detail oriented and is tech-savvy.
- Fluent in English and possesses good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Open to both local and expats.
- $Attractive Salary + Other Allowances