Chief Risk Officer
One of the financial institutes is requesting for a Chief Risk Officer to manage / create the company’s risk management process and manage the head of risk and credit department on prevention.
Duties and responsibilities
- To plan, design and implement for the company’s overall credit and risk management process
- To prepare risk evaluation and reports which involve comparing estimated risks and recommendations to management on prevention.
- To develop the procedures of risk management and liaise with the committee and local policy owners to ensure efficient and effective process
- To conduct audits on policies and compliance to ensure the in accordance to the standards set.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and finance or related field of studies.
- Over 10 years of professional experience in credit, risk operation management or related field.
- Possesses Excellent analytical, accounting, problem-solving skills, detail oriented and is tech-savvy.
- Possesses fluent English and good communication skills.
- Open to both local and expats.
- $Attractive Salary + Other Allowances