Community Liaison Officer
One of the leading manufacturing company is requesting for a Community Liaison Officer to communicate and coordinate activities between an organization and a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support with the related department, implement social policies and procedures.
- To support to develop a strong community network and work with them to offer solutions to company.
- To work with NGOs, Government Agencies and IFC (The International Finance Corporation) to organize technical support for company’s needs.
- To ensure smooth coordination of services of stakeholders and develop a stakeholders mapping services in the community.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Social Studies, Politics & Economics, Communications or equivalent discipline. (probably master in related field).
- At least 3 years of working experience in Community Liaison or related field.
- Fluent in the English language, written and communication skills.
- Experience in engaging communities, government agencies and service providers.
- Proven inter-personal skills, negotiation skills and professional communication in engaging with stakeholders.
- $1,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances