Credit Analyst, Yangon
- Assist Credit Officers in the managing of the credit approval workflow and ensuring that the Credit Propositions presented by the Business are complete with the relevant mandatory documents and are effectively processed in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist Credit Officers in checking and verifying information and data provided by the Business in their Credit Propositions.
- Assist in preparing regular and any ad-hoc reports and returns for management.
- Assist Collections Officers within the Credit Function in implementing Strategies and controls to maximize collections and in proactively managing accounts showing signs of quality deterioration to avoid losses.
- Assist Credit Officers in managing their respective portfolios to avoid accounts falling behind annual reviews; past due reviews are not expected to exceed 5% of the Bank's total performing portfolio.
- Assist the Credit Function in translating a variety of documents including those in Credit Files from Burmese to English language and vice versa.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Head of Credit from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Banking, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Good command both English and Burmese
- Prior experience in a multinational and culturally diverse environment is an added advantage
- At least two years in the role in banking/business in the private sector.
- $Up to 1500USD