One of the financial Institutions is on the hunt for a Database Administrator to join their Information Technology team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To improve monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to both internal and external user.
- To provide the conceptual design for a database implementation.
- To perform maintenance procedures, including both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users.
- To configure the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific model.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields and Master degree is also preferred.
- At least 7 years of professional experiences on Data base Analysis, design implementation and provide support of Oracle 10g on works of MySQL 5.5 on works.
- Must be proficient and experienced with Database-installation, Database-configuration knowledge of DDL and other knowledge in IT fields.
- Able to communicate with both English and Burmese.
- $Attractive salary and benefits