Deputy Head of Facility & AdministrationOne of the top financial institutions is currently seeking for a Deputy Head of Facility & Administration who will be responsible for implementation of facility services to achieve desirable financial performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To build and develop overall strategy and business plan, service strategies and service quality targets.
- To work closely with Function Heads in ensuring efficient scheduling of work shifts in order to balance cost consciousness and agility in response.
- To design and lead key performance indicators (KPIs) and projects in order to identify, design and implement opportunities
- To oversee markets and competitor trends, assist in the development of business operations, implementation of new digital concepts and conduction of employees’ survey to understand the operating environment.
- To collaborate and involve in the recruiting process of manpower needed for the facility crew.
Skill and Requirement
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the related field
- Ability to travel and manage time and balance multiple tasks
- High-level understanding of administrative work, project management capability, digital technology and latest trends.
- $Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances