Deputy Value Center General Manager
A top local financial institute is seeking for a Deputy Value Center General Manager who is mainly responsible in the area of Sales, Originations and Network Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish business plans to create valuation for payroll products by developing sales strategies.
- Implements ways to increase the number of clients and to retain the existing ones by ensuring an excellent client service.
- Be accountable for one of these portfolios as well: Marketing and Customer Service, Technology and Human Resources and Finance
Skills and Requirement
- A holder of Bachelor's or higher degree in business management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in financial institution specifically in corporate payroll service.
- Strong communication in English and Burmese language.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- $Up to 5,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances