Digital Marketing Manager, Yangon
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a Range of Techniques including Paid Search, SEO and Google Ads.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes (2-4 years)
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience in eCommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- $Up to 800000MMK