Are you a tech-nerd who wants to develop, design and maintain databases while playing a vital role in the development team? If you’re enthusiastic about contributing to building responsible companies for Myanmar, check out the job description below and apply now to grab your chance to work with Myanmar’s well-known financial institute.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To interact with the ETL Lead, Solution Architect, and other Database Team Members to understand business requirements and provide expert knowledge by ensuring the delivery of business needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To consult with the data management team to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data storage needs.
- To design and code the data warehousing system to the company’s desired specifications and to assist in developing project plans and assign appropriate technical resources and cost estimation.
- To provide end-user support including business queries and requests plans and conducts ETL Unit and development tests while monitoring results and takes corrective action when necessary.
Skills and Requirements
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar field, Master’s Degree is a huge plus but not required.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of proven working experience as an ETL Developer.
- Advanced SQL programming (MySQL, Oracle, Postgresql) is a must.
- Fundamental Linux shell scripting is also needed.
- Experience with data modeling and data warehousing projects.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau experience will be advantages.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Myanmar and English both verbal and written.
- $1,000,000 MMK + other benefits