One of Japanese Manufacturing companies is currently seeking for a factory manager to plan and organize day-to-day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for leading manufacturing, assets capacity and flexibility, product quality and on-time shipping.
- To allocate resources effectively and fully utilize machinery to produce optimal results.
- To develop and execute strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives
- To manage systems and processes that track productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets.
Skill and Requirement
- 10+ years of professional experiences in a manufacturing or operations environment, or a combination of these functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Ability to stay up to date with the latest production management best practices and concepts.
- $Attractive + Other Allowances