Finance Business Partner
Our client from a real estate and property development industry is searching for a Finance Business Partner to provide professional advice to senior managers and provide day to day financial support to the team through the provision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To produce monthly financial statements to budget holders that provide an organization modern position with finances to support decision making.
- To help the company's report on the organization's financial position in general and the reasons behind the practical differences to plan.
- To support other members of the Finance and Resources Team with ad-hoc projects for bringing together financial and activity information.
- To analyze the company’s financial situation before the end of the month, check for changes and adjust as required in accordance with internal procedures.
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or in any related field of studies
- At least 5 to 8 years of work experience in a financial environment
- Ability to apply the analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance as well as be a creative thinker
- Fluent in English and possess a good communication skill
- $Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances